leadership & personal development tools, assessments & questionnaires
- MRG’s Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) Self & 360°, and IDI Individual Directions Analysis
- Hogan Assessment Systems
- FIRO B Element
- Instinctive DrivesTM
- DiSC Profiles
- Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential ( MAPP)
Management Research Group
Virginia holds a certified license to administer Mangement Research Group’s (MRG’s) Leadership Effectiveness Analysis - LEA 360° and Individual Directions Inventory - IDI, connecting motivations and behaviors.
Contact to learn more about these tools your own discovery, for your team or your organization.
...There is nothing more important in an organization than its leadership. Leaders create vision, inspire people, and guide meaningful action. The LEA 360° provides valid and reliable feedback from self and others - direct reports, peers, and bosses - on the use of leadership behaviors. You receive a rich feedback report complete with profiles, narratives, strategic implications, and developmental opportunities. Because the feedback is based on behaviors, change and improvement efforts are realistic and tangible.
Hogan Assessment Systems
Virginia is certified in the administration, interpretation, and implementation of the following Hogan assessments:
Hogan’s assessments include a variety of scales that create profiles to reveal a person's reasoning skills, competencies, values, and leadership characteristics.
Element B (originally FIRO B)
Virginia is a licensed practitioner and certified to administer, interpret and provide feedback on the Element B, based on FIRO theory, created by Will Schutz, Ph.D. This instrument is well-suited for individual leader and measures interpersonal interaction across three behavioral dimensions, and its primary purpose is to provide informatoin for expanding self-awareness:
- Inclusion - the amount of interaction that a person exhibits toward others, receives from others and wants to exhibit and receive. Inclusion refers to how much interaction a person wants.
- Control - the structure of the interaction that a person exhibits toward others, receives from others and wants to exhibit and receive. Control refers to influence, decisionmaking and being in charge.
- Openness - the depth of interaction that a person exhibits toward others, receives from others and wants to exhibit and receive. Openness refers to sharing of personal feelings and thoughts with others.evelopment, team development and organizational improvement.
The Instinctive Drives questionnaire reveals your innate drives and motivations, uncovering exactly what you need to be at your best â€“ personally and professionally.
When you do things in the way that works for you, you will:
- achieve your goals faster with greater success and more fulfillment
- find relationships more rewarding, productive and fun
- enjoy higher and more consistent levels of energy, motivation, health and well-being
- significantly reduce stress and frustration
- experience more of life at your â€˜peak performanceâ€
This instrument helps people identify how much of each of the four dimensions of behavior (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness) they tend to exhibit in a particular situation. Knowing team members’ profile, helps managers discover how their behavioral style may be interpreted by their colleagues. Managers can then learn to maximize their strengths and help the people they manage become more effective.
Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential ( MAPP)
MAPP is a world-class personal assessment that takes 15 minutes to complete. MAPP identifies your true motivations toward work and allows you to match yourself to job categories to see where you best fit.
Are you trying to find out which careers fits you best? Take the MAPP Assessment and get the answer. The MAPP Assessment will help you find career fulfillment and discover personal insight and to find out what career fits your motivations.